Epson dot matrix printer LQ-50 At only 275mm wide, it is compactly designed to allow easy installation even on counters with limited space. It supports 152.4mm (6″”) width fanfold paper for the issuing of receipts. Roll paper can also be used if the optional roll paper holder is attached to the printer.
Its 24-pin print head underpins high-goal Indian content printing by means of order control and the Windows® driver. 10 pre-introduced local Indian language gadget text styles. Besides, it’s intended to function admirably in filthy or sandy areas.
The Epson LQ-50 fits almost anywhere thanks to its small dimensions, at just 275x240x153mm, this 24-pin, 50-column dot matrix printer takes up the 6-inch paper and is ideal for places with premium space such as vans and office counters. Little stores.
Features of Epson dot matrix printer LQ-50
- Super minimized: 275 x 240 x 153mm
- Move paper spread: Protects against sprinkles and soil
- Solid printing: MTBF of around 10,000 hours
- Low TCO: Ribbon keeps going around 3 million characters
- Simple incorporation: Parallel and USB network
Specifications of Epson LQ-50 Dot Matrix Printer
Model Name: LQ-50
Model Series: Laser Jet
Printing Method: Thermal Transfer
Type: Single Function
Printing Output: Monochrome
Ideal Usage: Basic
Height: Width: Depth: 15.3 cm: 24 cm: 27 cm
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Wireless Support: No
Its 24-pin print head underpins high-goal Indian content printing by means of order control and the Windows® driver
- Designed to provide a high-quality impression
- Long receipts can be printed
- Compact design
- This printer is compact and therefore the feed paper size is small.