Is Acer Swift 3 Good? Which Acer Swift 3 is the Best in India?
The Is Acer Swift 3 Good has firmly established itself in the company’s laptop lineup, and the 2022 model arrives with several exciting upgrades that can make it an excellent choice for most users.
Table of Contents
With robust performance powered by Intel’s P series, an option for a Quad HD display, and a standout feature – a high-quality webcam, the Swift 3 becomes a compelling device for remote work or learning.
However, like any device, it’s not without its quirks, such as the battery life tradeoff that comes with a powerful CPU and a sharp display. While it may lack Windows Hello facial recognition, it’s far from being a deal breaker.
Here, we will delve into the Acer Swift 3, dissect its specifications, and assess its pros and cons to help you decide if this is the right laptop for you.
Is Acer Swift 3 Good
Acer Swift 3: Specs
CPU: Intel Core i71260P (12 cores, 16 threads, up to 4.7GHz, 18MB cache)
Graphics: Integrated Intel Iris Xe graphics (96 EUs)
Display: 14inch IPS, Quad HD (2560 x 1440), 210 DPI, 100% sRGB, up to 300 nits, Acer Comfy View
Build: 321 x 210.8 x 15.9 mm, 1.25kg
Memory: 16GB LPDDR4x4266
Storage: 1TB NVMe PCIe SSD
Battery: 56Wh battery
Ports: 2 x Thunderbolt 4/USB4 TypeC ports (40Gbps)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 TypeA (one always on for charging)
1 x HDMI 2.1
1 x microSD card reader
Audio: Dual stereo speakers with DTS Audio, Acer True Harmony Dual array microphones with Acer Purified Voice
Connectivity: Killer WiFi 6E AX1675, Bluetooth 5.2
Camera: 1080p Full HD MIPI webcam with Temporal Noise Reduction
OS: Windows 11 Home
- Ultra Lightweight: Portability is a highlight, weighing in as an ultra-lightweight laptop.
- 3:2 Displays: The 3:2 display aspect ratio proves highly practical for various use cases.
- Ice Lake CPUs: The laptop is equipped with Intel’s Ice Lake CPUs, delivering commendable performance.
- Color Accuracy: It covers 98% sRGB (BOE08BC), ensuring vibrant and accurate color representation.
- Versatile USBC: Featuring USBC with Display Port support, enhancing your connectivity options.
- Generous Touchpad: The laptop boasts an enormous Precision touchpad for precise navigation.
- Backlit Keyboard: It sports a backlit keyboard, aiding usability in dimly lit environments.
- Speedy NVMe SSD: A fast NVMe SSD contributes to quick load times and snappy performance.
- Wi-Fi 6: Equipped with Wi-Fi 6, offering a fast and reliable wireless connection.
- Good System Performance: The laptop delivers good all-around performance for everyday tasks.
- No SD Card Reader: Lacks an SD card reader, which could be a convenience for some users.
- Non-Upgradable RAM: The RAM is not user upgradable, so choose the configuration wisely.
- Display with PWM: Some may notice a low PWM frequency on the display, potentially affecting those sensitive to screen flicker.
- Aspect Ratio Scaling: Some apps may require adjustment due to the unique 3:2 aspect ratio.
- Outpaced by Ryzen 4000: The Intel “Ice Lake” CPUs may lag behind AMD’s Ryzen 4000 series in certain scenarios.
- Glossy Display: Despite lacking touch functionality, the display is glossy, which can lead to reflections in bright environments.
In essence, the Acer Swift 3 offers a compelling package that combines performance, a stylish build, and valuable features, making it suitable for various tasks.
While it may not astound in any particular aspect, it excels in fulfilling essential needs efficiently. Depending on your requirements and preferences, this laptop could be the right fit for you.