Epson FX-2175II Dot Matrix Printer
Locate another approach to print all your business reports with Epson FX-2175II Dot Matrix Printer. These individual printers offer print velocities of up to 496 CPI and MTBF of up to 15,000 power-on hours.
Table of Contents
Low-upkeep, superior workhorse, Quick prints for an assortment of uses, and Epson Dot Matrix Printers; Despite high-speed printing at 476 characters per second (@ 10 CPI), the FX-2175 offers high-quality prints suitable for a wide variety of applications in a variety of industries.
Epson FX-2175II Dot Matrix Printer in India 2020
Completely stacked, and completely dependable, The FX-2175 offers complete peace of mind even with high volumes of work and continuous printing, With an average time to failure (MTBF) of 12,000 power-on hours (25% duty), it is hands down the best printer for its price.
Dot-matrix printing FX-2175 alluded to as effect framework printing, is a PC printing measure in which a common goal dab layer is applied to a surface for an ink plan. For the most part, speck lattice printers move the print head to and fro on the page and print with impact, tapping the ink-drenched material lace on the paper like an instrument print from a typewriter or line printer.
Nonetheless, a spot grid printer can print explicit characters as well as self-assertive examples. Locate another approach to print all your business reports with Epson’s FX-2190II, FX-2190IIN, FX-2175II, and FX-2175IIN speck framework printers.
Intended for excellent execution and unwavering quality, these incredible printers convey magnificent print paces of up to 615 cps and MTBF (average time before disappointment) up to 25,000 POH (power-on hours). With worked-in organization availability *, effective printing was accomplished most helpfully.
Highlights of Epson FX-2175II dot matrix printer
- High lights of Epson FX-2175II dot matrix printer
- 9-pin wide carriage
- Speed: up to 496cpi
- Prints up to 6-part forms
- 15,000 power on hours MTBF
- USB 2.0 Supported, Bi-directional Parallel
- In-built Network Model available
Specifications of Epson-2175II dot matrix printer
- Brand: Epson
- Printing Method: Dot Matrix
- Type: Single Function
- Model Name: FX-2175
- Printing Output: Monochrome
- USB support: USB 2.0
- Wireless Support: No
- Functions: Print, Copy
- Ideal Usage: Basic
- Height: Width: Depth: 16.75 cm: 58.9 cm: 35 cm
- Weight: 9.1 kg
- Warranty: 1 year
Epson FX-2175II Dot Matrix Printer Review
Low-upkeep, superior workhorse, Quick prints for an assortment of uses, and Epson Dot Matrix Printers; Despite high-speed printing
- Dot-matrix printers are cheap and easily available in the market.
- They can make carbon copies of the print, unlike unprotected printers.
- Printing costs are very low compared to other printers.
- The output is not high resolution.
- Pins easily destroy the print head.
- Barcode density is low and may not meet user standards.